It is so hard to believe that A New Kind of Normal has been in existence for over 10 years (almost 10 1/2!). Since thing were so crazy last year, we never really got to celebrate the 10 year mark, I thought I would take a day out of Bloguary to earmark the top 10 posts of all time here on A New Kind of Normal (well, at least they are the top 10 posts for the last 10 years)!
Here they are counting down from 10 to 1:
10) Things To Say (& Not Say) To Someone With Chronic Illness
9) What Is In Your Flare Survival Kit?
8) Mission Aborted: When Routine Procedures Go Wrong
7) Fighting The Tube: Recovering From Bowel Obstruction Surgery
5) The Bowel Prep Survival Kit
4) One Little Word For 2014: Fierce
3) A Frozen Birthday & Bedroom
2) My Hair Hurts: Dealing With Tactile Allodynia & Fibromyalgia
1) The First 7 Days After Bowel Obstruction Surgery
It is hard to believe that it has been over 10 years since A New Kind of Normal was born! So many amazing – and challenging – things have happened along the way but I am excited about what is going to happen this year and hopefully for many, many more years after!