Fill in the Blank Fridays
Fill in the Blank Friday
1. I am currently obsessed with designing the playroom! That is our next project and we are putting in new carpet and painting and I can’t wait for the space to finally have some personality! I’ve been using Polyvore to come up with a design tile! So much fun!
2. Today I am exhausted because even though I went to bed early, I didn’t get restful sleep (thanks to a particular toddler). I’ve just felt off the last day or so. Got to love flares.
3. The age I am is 29 and the age I feel is much older. I should have more energy than this!
4. My favorite place is at home with my family! But if we are talking about somewhere other than home, I would have to say the beach! I love just getting away and relaxing!
5. Something I have been procrastinating doing is organizing our closets. They are all disasters. Ugh.
6. The last thing I purchased was a McFlurry for lunch yesterday. I know, real healthy right?
7. The thing I love most about my home is that its ours! No more renting! I love that we can finally have a home that reflects our style and our personalities. Not that we are 100% there yet but we are making progress!
Join in the fun! Fill in the blanks in the comments or link up over at The Little Things We Do!
Fill in the Blanks Friday
- I am beyond excited about the weather forecast for the weekend! Mid-70s today and just slightly cooler but sunny through the weekend! Planning a picnic in the park tomorrow!
- The bravest thing I’ve ever done was have a total hysterectomy at the age of 26. It was the hardest decision I’ve ever made and it took courage to take a stand for my health even though it meant losing so much.
- I feel the prettiest when I’m with my husband. He makes me feel beautiful.
- Something that keeps me awake at night is a teething toddler. Please 2 year molars hurry up so we can get this over with!
- My favorite meal in the entire world is the Victoria’s Filet from Outback! Goodness I love a good steak!
- The way to my heart is through time and affirmation!
- I would like to take the rest of the day off and take Abby to the zoo but I can’t so I’ll keep daydreaming about being outdoors until 5pm!
How would you fill in the blanks? Answer in the comments or on your blog (and leave a link!) and you can also link up over at The Little Things We Do!