Thank you everyone for your response’s to Tuesdays “Let’s Talk about YOU” post! Loved reading everyone’s answers!
As promised, here are my answer’s to Tuesday’s questions!
- What is your favorite color? tie between pink and black
- What is one beauty product that you cannot live without? mascara but primer is a close 2nd!
- What is your favorite thing about summer? vacation!
- What is your least favorite thing about summer? ugh the humidity!
- Do you or someone you love have a chronic illness? I have endometriosis, fibromyalgia, and Celiac disease. My hubby is a Type 1 Diabetic and we are both infertile.
- Where is you favorite place to shop? Maurices
- Do you blog? (I would think this would be an automatic yes but you never know!) What is your blog address? Obviously 🙂
Here are some of the questions you had for me!
Michelle asked – “What is your best memory of your childhood?” Definitely family vacations which almost always included amusement parks! We are a roller coaster loving family 🙂
Allie asked – “Do you have a favorite movie?” Tough one! I love Sweet Home Alabama and Hope Floats. Pretty much anything with Sandra Bullock Reese Witherspoon (with the exception of Cruel Intentions) works for me!
The Thought Bubble and Megan asked – “If you had an unlimited budget, where would you travel and what would you do?” I really really love New Zealand so I would most definitely love to go back to Whitianga for an extended vacation (like live there permanently)! Here is a lovely pic of this little piece of heaven:
Katie asked “Can I come play with Abby when I get back?” Of course 🙂
Mamie asked “Are you following a diet for weigh loss? you look fab!!!” Thank you my dear! Other than following a gluten-free diet, I wouldn’t necessarily say that I’m doing a specific diet for weight loss. I am mainly watching portion sizes and trying to make smart choices. But it helps the waistline when you have to end your love affair with pizza and oreos 🙂
Pepper asked “Will you make this a meme?” Absolutely! Starting next Tuesday I will post another set of 7 questions and there will be a link-up provided where you can answer your questions as well as get your blog readers involved! Talk about YOU Tuesdays will begin August 3rd!
Jane in Australia asked “What do you hope for most: today, tomorrow, or long-term?” That is a tough one! I will have to say that I am learning to live in the “now’ and for today. For so long, I kept saying “when this happens” or “when that happens” that I felt like I was totally missing out on what I had going on now and missing the joys of living for today. Not that I don’t have hope for the future but I’m enjoying learning to live in the present.