- I am beyond excited about the weather forecast for the weekend! Mid-70s today and just slightly cooler but sunny through the weekend! Planning a picnic in the park tomorrow!
- The bravest thing I’ve ever done was have a total hysterectomy at the age of 26. It was the hardest decision I’ve ever made and it took courage to take a stand for my health even though it meant losing so much.
- I feel the prettiest when I’m with my husband. He makes me feel beautiful.
- Something that keeps me awake at night is a teething toddler. Please 2 year molars hurry up so we can get this over with!
- My favorite meal in the entire world is the Victoria’s Filet from Outback! Goodness I love a good steak!
- The way to my heart is through time and affirmation!
- I would like to take the rest of the day off and take Abby to the zoo but I can’t so I’ll keep daydreaming about being outdoors until 5pm!
How would you fill in the blanks? Answer in the comments or on your blog (and leave a link!) and you can also link up over at The Little Things We Do!