1. I am currently obsessed with designing the playroom! That is our next project and we are putting in new carpet and painting and I can’t wait for the space to finally have some personality! I’ve been using Polyvore to come up with a design tile! So much fun!
2. Today I am exhausted because even though I went to bed early, I didn’t get restful sleep (thanks to a particular toddler). I’ve just felt off the last day or so. Got to love flares.
3. The age I am is 29 and the age I feel is much older. I should have more energy than this!
4. My favorite place is at home with my family! But if we are talking about somewhere other than home, I would have to say the beach! I love just getting away and relaxing!
5. Something I have been procrastinating doing is organizing our closets. They are all disasters. Ugh.
6. The last thing I purchased was a McFlurry for lunch yesterday. I know, real healthy right?
7. The thing I love most about my home is that its ours! No more renting! I love that we can finally have a home that reflects our style and our personalities. Not that we are 100% there yet but we are making progress!
Join in the fun! Fill in the blanks in the comments or link up over at The Little Things We Do!