1. If my house was on fire and I could only grab 3 things I would grab my daughter, my husband, and my dogs. If living things were not included, I would grab my picture box, laptop, and cellphone.
2. A smell I really like is freshly baked cookies! Yum.
3. Something you might not know about me is that I was a music major in undergrad and the horn was my concentration (yes – the geekiest instrument on the planet – but I rocked).
4. Some of my favorite websites to putter about on are Google Reader, Twitter, Weheartit, and Etsy! I could spend hours getting lost in Etsy! Lately I’ve been gathering ideas of Abby’s *gulp* 2nd birthday!
5. This weekend I will be taking the dogs to the vet & groomers and hopefully catching up on sleep from this week’s insomnia fest. Oh and the house. Its a disaster!
6. Nothing makes me happier than getting a hug and kiss from Abby for no reason and without asking! LOVE IT!
7. A bad habit I have is leaving a pile of clothes in the floor in the bedroom. I usually get it picked up every 2 or 3 days but it annoys the crap out of me that I do it.
Fill in the blanks in the comments or link up your blog post over at The Little Things We Do (and leave me a link here too!)
2 comments on “Fill in the Blank Friday”
Yay horn players! 😀
I leave my clothes in a pile in the bedroom and bathroom too. And the hamper is right there. :/ Cleanliness is NOT my thing!