- Physical: could be weight loss or exercise related or it could be goals like eating more veggies or cutting soda
- Mental/Emotional: take a day to be alone, write a letter, paint, etc
- Spiritual: start a new devotional book, commit a certain amount of time a day for prayer/meditation
- Something fun: Take time to treat yourself – maybe a pedicure or Starbucks (if you don’t typically splurge for specialty coffee)
- BONUS: One thing to get you out of your comfort zone a week – try something new, sign up for a class you maybe have been putting off.
- Physical: Take a 10-15 minute walk (at a slow pace) every day
at least 5 times this week. FAIL.
- Mental: New goal is to send 3 “just because” letters this week! FAIL.
- Spiritual: Start new Bible study called Walking by Faith by Jennifer Rothschild. FAIL.
- Something Fun: I want to continue to play around with a book I just purchased that has hair style ideas for Abby! Finally I can say done! This was really fun! Here are styles that I have tried:
- Challenge: My challenge goal this week will be to plan out the next 2 weeks of posts. Another fail. Pulling out all of my Content Brew handouts.
Its pretty sad that I completed only 1 of 5 this past week. Recovery definitely had something to do with it. Not using it as a crutch, more of a reality. I head back to work on Monday so I will likely be laying low this week. Pain has definitely declined. Fatigue and nausea are still kicking my butt so hopefully the Zofran my surgery called in and a lot of resting will help get me ready for back to work!