The day is finally here to kick off the new Sharing Our Spoons campaign! You may have read some of the background on the Sharing Our Spoons page but in case you missed it, the idea for this campaign came to me after I noticed just how important the online community has been for fighting my illnesses as well as for health/weight-loss. I wanted to see what would happen if we combined the two and after getting come feedback, Sharing Our Spoons was born!
“Sharing Our Spoons” will be a weekly link-up where you are able to find support and encouragement to focus on your entire health. Not just physical but all of you. For this link-up you will be able to choose holistic goals to help you achieve optimal health. The five goals include:
- Physical: could be weight loss or exercise related or it could be goals like eating more veggies or cutting soda
- Mental/Emotional: take a day to be alone, write a letter, paint, etc
- Spiritual: start a new devotional book, commit a certain amount of time a day for prayer/meditation
- Something fun: Take time to treat yourself – maybe a pedicure or Starbucks (if you don’t typically splurge for specialty coffee)
- BONUS: One thing to get you out of your comfort zone a week – try something new, sign up for a class you maybe have been putting off.
Get your thinking caps on to select what your first set of goals will be & you can share next week for our first official link-up!
In the meantime, add your blog url to the link up list so we can pay each other a visit this week!