As someone with multiple chronic illnesses, I have plenty of experience taking pills and suppliments. The least favorite, while I know it has awesome benefits, was taking Omega 3/Fish Oil. The pills were HUGE and I always ended up with a sour stomach or a nasty aftertaste. So when Nutra Origin contacted me and let me know about their products, I was super excited to give their Omega 3 shakes a try! They come in 3 flavors – Vegan Berry, Pina Colada, and Mango Peach. I selected Pina Colada as I’m a sucker for anything tropical.
If you’re still not sold on the benefits of Omega 3, check out this list:
- Maintains triglyceride and blood pressure levels already within a healthy range*
- Supports a normal heart rhythm*
- Helps maintain normal blood viscosity*
- May support weight loss*
- May contribute to feeling full*
- May promote healthy aging*
- Supports joint health, comfort and mobility*
- May improve bone mineral density*
- May enhance cognitive function in young and elderly adults*
- May protect the health of the eye, particularly the retina*
- Supports a healthy pregnancy for both mother and child*
- May boost mood in mothers post-partum*
- Supports mental health and well-being*
- Significantly improves mood*
- May be effective for reducing mood swings*
When the product arrived, I was anxious to give it a try! The Omega 3 Shakes give you several mixing options such as water, juice, or even in yogurt! I chose to mix it in apple juice. I will be honest. I was really hesitant when it came time to actually drink it. I’ve had my share of bad experiences with products claiming to be “pleasantly flavored.” But when I took my first sip, I was pleasantly surprised! It was so good! And there was absolutely no gross aftertaste or sour stomach! I am sold on this product!
So if you are tired of swallowing horse pills or a fishy aftertaste but want all of the benefits of Omega 3, then I highly recommend trying out Nutra Origin’s Omega 3 Shakes! In addition to their shakes, they offer a wide variety of other Omega 3 products as well as products for joint health, vitamins, migraine & headache relief, and sleep support! I highly recommend checking them out!
***Disclaimer: I was contacted by Nutra Origin and was supplied the Pina Colada Omega 3 Shake for review. I was not compensated in any other way. The opinions expressed in this review are 100% my own.***