Here is how my perfect day would start:
- Waking up around 9am and feeling refreshed. Morning stretch would feel lovely instead of the usual morning stiffness.
- After waking up and changing, I would get a nice 2 mile run in before breakfast. A 2 mile run would be a good workout whereas trying to go further may cause a flare.
- Breakfast would include gluten-free powdered donuts and a glass of chocolate milk (my perfect day doesn’t have to be completely healthy does it? lol)
- After a nice hot shower, the rest of the morning would be spent playing out on the beach with Abby and John.
- We would eat lunch on the balcony before heading out to do some shopping.
- At the mall, I would find amazing deals on clothes that were my size and made me feel fabulous.
- Dinner would take place at Outback and my Victoria Filet steak would be cooked perfectly (the first time) and would have to include their gluten-free dessert – Chocolate Thunder from Down Under.
- After dinner while its still light out, we would enjoy a game of putt-putt before heading home.
- We would spend the rest of the evening hanging out and watching a movie before bed.
How would you describe your perfect day?
One comment on “HAWMC Day 14 – My Perfect Day”