My lovely blogging friend over at Southern Sass gave me an award! Definitely a great way to start the week!
And here it is:
TA-DA! Now the rules of the award is to list 10 honest things about yourself. Have I not done this enough? LOL! Well here goes!
- Whenever I have to use a public bathroom or the bathroom at someone else’s house, I have to lock the door twice. Always.
- I hate spiders. HATE. I actually once rolled into another car in the bank drive-thru because a big hairy spider crawled out from under my seat. In a panic, I didn’t think to put the car in park before jumping out. Seems funny now but at the time not so much (thankfully no damage was done).
- My favorite pizza toppings are pepperoni and pineapple. Everything thinks I’m crazy. I thought that before I tried it. Its the best flavor combo ever.
- I think the runner up to the best flavor combo is french fries and Frosty’s at Wendy’s.
- I LOVE the Kenny Rogers and Dolly Parton Christmas album. I mean LOVE LOVE. I am not a Kenny & Dolly fan by any stretch of the imagination but I totally love this CD. Its the first Christmas music I break out. I was listening to it while baking cookies this weekend and its started to skip. I thought I was going to cry.
- I don’t think my mom “baked” me long enough before birth (even though I was full term). I am missing 7 teeth (just don’t have them), my appendix was in the wrong place, my colon is rotated, my small intestines are not attached, and one leg is slightly shorter than the other. I keep asking Mom is she smoked crack or anything but so far nothing.
- I have the most fun shopping by myself. Don’t get me wrong, I will never pass up an opportunity to go shopping with someone but there is just something about browsing the racks without being on someone else’s schedule. Often its a time where I can get the most thinking done.
- Sometimes I almost wish for another diagnosis. I promise I’m not that crazy but I keep thinking that if they diagnose me with something else then there will be a treatment out there that will actually work.
- A part of me dreads going home for Christmas. My parents do TONS of wonderful holiday baking (tons can almost be used literally here….I wonder how many pounds of cookies they actually make….) and I could seriously eat my weight in my mom’s homemade peanut butter balls. Not good for my diet.
- I totally needed this award (borrowing this one from Southern Sass herself). It is such a boost in blogging self-confidence. Thank you again!
So now its my turn to pass on the award!
And the award goes to:
Sara at Domestically Challenged
Allison at I Am Not Endo
Amber at The Daily Tribal
Joanna at Planned Spontaniety
I hope everyone has a wonderful Monday!