I know you are all digging my new layout! It was created just for me by Jenny at Pink Armchair Designs (http://pinkarmchairdesigns.blogspot.com/) She is completely amazing!! Check her out!
We also got some “gifts” in the mail today! Two packets of adoption info!! We got information from American World Adoption and Christ World Adoption. I really loved how AWA presented themselves. There was so much information! John really liked the information on El Salvador and we think its a great match! Probably even better than Ethiopia! The time frame for adoption complete, the financial aspects, etc. I believe that God may be lighting the path 🙂 God is so awesome! I just feel so much more at peace and so much closer to John since we made this decision! I am so excited to start this next chapter of our lives and let my “new normal” be a life filled with good health, passion, and life experiences!
One of my online friends ends each of blogs with 5 things that she’s thankful for and I just find it so inspiring as in light of our struggles, we are truly blessed. So here’s my life for today:
5 Things I’m Thankful For:
1) That I serve a God who is personal and who reminds me that I am fearfully & wonderfully made.
2) My wonderful husband who always knows how to make me smile.
3) My dog Chloe who always bring comic relief to any situation.
4) My other dog Charlie for being a constant in my life.
5) That I get to see my parents tomorrow!
Everyone be blessed!