I came across this wonderful blog last night during my fight with insomnia and I am so glad that I did! The blog is called Full of Great Ideas and the title is no exaggeration! She has tons of great ideas but this one caught my attention!
She provides a super easy tutorial on creating personalized wall art! I had once purchased a sign for our wall that had our last name and year est. but when we moved it no longer went with our decor (boo!) so I have looking for ideas and this one is perfect! And what makes it best is that it is cheap and so easy! The only cost involved is what you pay to print your pictures.
So here are my masterpieces made at 1am:
I had 2 11×14 frames laying around from Abby’s room in our apartment that are being used so I plan on painting them black so framing is free! The total cost of this project for me was $18.29 for the printing and shipping from Snapfish.com (which I earned 11.5% cashback through Ebates!)
I have seriously watched this video at least five times already today and it still cracks me up! I think they made sure to squeeze in every cliche regarding infertility and adoption into this video! I just had to share!
1. If my house was on fire and I could only grab 3 things I would grab my daughter, my husband, and my dogs. If living things were not included, I would grab my picture box, laptop, and cellphone.
2. A smell I really like is freshly baked cookies! Yum.
3. Something you might not know about me is that I was a music major in undergrad and the horn was my concentration (yes – the geekiest instrument on the planet – but I rocked).
4. Some of my favorite websites to putter about on are Google Reader, Twitter, Weheartit, and Etsy! I could spend hours getting lost in Etsy! Lately I’ve been gathering ideas of Abby’s *gulp* 2nd birthday!
5. This weekend I will be taking the dogs to the vet & groomers and hopefully catching up on sleep from this week’s insomnia fest. Oh and the house. Its a disaster!
6. Nothing makes me happier than getting a hug and kiss from Abby for no reason and without asking! LOVE IT!
7. A bad habit I have is leaving a pile of clothes in the floor in the bedroom. I usually get it picked up every 2 or 3 days but it annoys the crap out of me that I do it.
Fill in the blanks in the comments or link up your blog post over at The Little Things We Do (and leave me a link here too!)
Information posted here should not be considered medical advice. It is not intended to replace consultation with physicians or other healthcare providers. A New Kind of Normal covers my personal experience and because every person's experience is unique, it should not be relied upon as a substitute for professional healthcare.