Top 10 Reasons Why I need to Find a Weight Loss Buddy
1. I would rather not spend the holidays in sweats because that’s the only thing that fits. Seriously it could be that bad!
2. I want to feel confident about myself again. I’m tired of looking in the mirror and thinking about how my body has turned on me (or vice versa).
3. Everything is more fun with a buddy. Ok–maybe weight loss is never fun but its better to suffer together right?
4. I have ZERO self-motivation. That’s right. ZIP. ZELCH. NADA. Sad but true.
5. I want to be a good role model for my daughter. Enough said.
6. I would like to be sure that I’m not mistaken for Shamo on vacation in May. We have our first vacation planned as a family for May and I really really want to be comfortable being seen at the beach. Honestly, I don’t want to have to hide from the camera if I don’t have to.
7. I was reminded this past weekend that I am three times the size of my husband. Yes you read that right. One of the joys of working with teenagers. Surely he didn’t intend for it to come out that way (he says that he was talking about height…um last time I checked John was taller). Anyways. Nothing like a boost in self-esteem.
8. Did I mention that I have no self-motivation? I would hate to repeat myself.
9. It would give me more to blog about 🙂 And everyone knows good news is more fun to read about (except when it comes to celebrities–I’m a sucker for celebrity gossip).
10. Its just something that I need to do. Period. I need to make taking care of myself a priority. Its crazy how when becoming a mommy you tend to put yourself at the bottom of the list.
So after that fun and boosting post, anyone want to be my weight loss buddy?