1 – NASCAR is officially back in season! Now I love my rock and my ink but racing is my “redneck flaw”. . . lol. Since the season is on, I will spend my Sunday afternoons (and occassionally a Saturday night) cheering for this hottie (and he is just as gorgeous in person):
But I will also be cheering for this rookie who just so happened to win his 1st ever Daytona 500 on his first try at the ripe age of a day over 20!
2. Chocolate Chex! I finally found it and it is yummy! So glad that the number of gluten-free cereals is expanding! I read online that Kelloggs is finally making Rice Krispies gluten-free which is very exciting!
3. My new planner from erincondren.com! I have a hard time choosing a planner as I’m really picky but I love love love this one! Its super cute and so easy to use! Thanks to Jen at IHeartOrganizing for introducing me to her site! And just to drop a little hint – Jen will be guest posting on Saturday here at ANKON!
4. Spring clothes! The weather has been such a tease lately! The last couple days, the temp has hovered around 70 and it has been gorgeous! I cannot wait for the temps to actually stay in the 70s so I can break out cute clothes like this adorable top from Old Navy:
What are you loving this Wednesday?
- I am beyond excited about the weather forecast for the weekend! Mid-70s today and just slightly cooler but sunny through the weekend! Planning a picnic in the park tomorrow!
- The bravest thing I’ve ever done was have a total hysterectomy at the age of 26. It was the hardest decision I’ve ever made and it took courage to take a stand for my health even though it meant losing so much.
- I feel the prettiest when I’m with my husband. He makes me feel beautiful.
- Something that keeps me awake at night is a teething toddler. Please 2 year molars hurry up so we can get this over with!
- My favorite meal in the entire world is the Victoria’s Filet from Outback! Goodness I love a good steak!
- The way to my heart is through time and affirmation!
- I would like to take the rest of the day off and take Abby to the zoo but I can’t so I’ll keep daydreaming about being outdoors until 5pm!
How would you fill in the blanks? Answer in the comments or on your blog (and leave a link!) and you can also link up over at The Little Things We Do!
I did a post a week or so ago called “Things I Love Tuesdays” but I found this link-up and thought, “What start something new when I can join in the fun already started?” So here we go!
1. The gorgeous Spring-like weather! Seriously it is suppose to be over 60 all week and hit 72 on Friday!
2. The HOPE that comes with new treatment options. While I am in extreme pain right now, I know that it will be worth it in the end when everything is back where it is suppose to be! My ice pack is my new best friend!
3. The kisses and hugs of my precious little girl that restore my soul. Last night as I cried, she came and put her head on mine and rubbed my back. She is truly my miracle.
What are you loving this week? You can link up over a This Kind of Love!