To state that I’ve been completely blessed by the communities that I have found online to help deal with illness as well as support making positive diet and exercise decisions and then it hit me – why not combine them?
“Sharing Our Spoons” will be a monthly link-up where you are able to find support and encouragement to focus on your entire health. Not just physical but all of you. For this link-up you will be able to choose holistic goals to help you achieve optimal health. The five goals include:
- Physical: could be weight loss or exercise related or it could be goals like eating more veggies or cutting soda
- Mental/Emotional: take a day to be alone, write a letter, paint, etc
- Spiritual: start a new devotional book, commit a certain amount of time a day for prayer/meditation
- Something fun: Take time to treat yourself – maybe a pedicure or Starbucks (if you don’t typically splurge for specialty coffee)
- BONUS: One thing to get you out of your comfort zone a week – try something new, sign up for a class you maybe have been putting off.
Sharing Our Spoons check-ins will occur the first Tuesday of every month! You will have opportunity to link up your blog posts using a link-up tool on the monthly check-in posts! Don’t stress if you don’t have a blog as you can still check-in and post your progress by leaving a comment!
I think the online spoonie community is one of the strongest and supportive community that I have ever been blessed to be a part of and I know by joining together and encouraging one another we can help one another lead the healthiest lives possible!