Some time has passed since I posted my list of 10 things I wanted to do before 30. Now with 4 1/2 months until the big day (Oct 18th – mark your calendars people!), its about time that I get on achieving some of those!
Here is where I am so far:
1. Add a new tattoo to my collection! I’ve got it narrowed down to my wrist. But I’ve got three options that I’m toying with! #1 – “Fighter” with a row of awareness ribbons under it #2 – “I fight like a Girl” #3- “you don’t know how strong you are / until strong is the only choice you have” (would be on both wrists). I’ve created a poll on the sidebar! Let me know your thoughts!
2. Attend a blog conference! Ticket is purchased! I will be attending BloggyBootcamp Atlanta on October 22nd! Super excited! Anyone planning on being there? Would LOVE to meet you!
3. Live it up at Disney. 96 days until we leave! Still working on planning everything out so that I can save spoons and still have a great time! The best result of planning so far is that we’ve already found a GLUTEN-FREE pizza place about a mile from our resort! SCORE!
4. Find a workout that actually works for my body whether it be walking or water aerobics. Sad to admit this but we’ve joined the Y and the only place I’ve been is the water park with Abby. My body is just not liking me right now. I’ve had more bedrest than I would have liked. Hopefully next week’s dr. appt may shed some light and may move us to a better result.
5. Buy a bike and ride to work! Nope. See above.
6. Spend a night away with my husband. Not yet. Still hoping to plan.
7. Look into completing my Adoption Grief paper. Fibrofog has slowed this one. Still not giving up hope! Just haven’t had a chance to tackle this one yet.
8. See Skillet in concert…again. If our beach weekend had worked out in May we would have seen them but unfortunately our plans had to be cancelled due to work issues. Still looking!
9. Build some major photography skills. I wouldn’t consider myself skilled yet but I am loving my new camera! It takes great pictures though I’m still learning about all the different settings. I’m still in Auto mode until I figure everything out.
10. Take a girls only trip the beach. Definitely need to start planning this!