3. When do you put Christmas tree up? Usually the weekend after Thanksgiving unless we are traveling then its the weekend before
4. When do you take the tree down? After New Years before I go back to work
5. Like egg nog? Bleck!
7. Favorite gift received as a child? Rocks (yes I was a strange child). Second would probably be my Cabbage Patch named Bruce (or Fruce as he was more affectionately known)
8. Hardest person to buy for? My dad
9. Easiest person to buy for? My mom
11. Mail or email a Christmas Card? Snail mail all the way!
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? I always say that I’m going to start earlier every year but it never happens. Usually in October
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? I plead the 5th
15. Favorite food to eat on Christmas? my mom’s peanut butter balls! they are to die for!
16. Clear or colored tree lights? colored
18. Travel during Christmas or Stay home? We usually travel but now that we have Abby we would like to stay home more
19. Can you name Santa’s reindeer? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitsen, and Rudolph of course!
20. Angel or Star on Tree top? Star
21. Open presents on Christmas Eve or morning? We will have our family Christmas (John, Abby & I) before we hit the road, then we will have Christmas with my family on Christmas Day, and Christmas with John’s family on the 27th.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? trying not to bust out of your pants 🙂