Every once in a while I think its fun to do a blog survey if I come across one that’s cool. With this particular one you are supposed to have been tagged but I’ve always been a rule breaker so here goes! It was too fun to pass up!
4 things in my handbag:
- My MomAgenda – I love this thing! I don’t know how I survived without it!
- My wallet
- A paci – for a toddler who is once again teething (seriously 2 yr molars at not even 19 months? Can’t we catch a break?)
- Cell phone with a game to keep said toddler happy
4 things on my desk
- Hand cream – the cooler weather has been brutal to my skin already
- Dr. Pepper or Coke – I still haven’t kicked the habit (shameful I know)
- Calendar w/ Abby’s pictures from the previous year (which makes me sad!)
- A various array of cell phones (the joy of the job)
4 things in my bedroom
- TV in hopes that we can enjoy adult TV instead of Nick Jr
- Dog beds – Charlie caught the hint, Chloe has not who insists on sleeping on the bed but at least she stays at the foot of the bed
- A pile of various toys that Abby carts
- A pile of laundry that needs to be put away but somehow manages to sit on the ottoman at the foot of the bed until Abby carts it off
4 things I have always wanted to do (but haven’t tried yet)
- Sky diving
- Drive a race car – I had the chance to win tickets to do so but instead I won a ticket to ride in the pacecar at the All-Star Race which was awesome! And makes me want to drive a race car more!
- Hit up the beaches of Mexico. One day hopefully!
- Run a 5k (currently scheduled for Dec 11th)
4 things I enjoy very much at the moment
- the crisp fall weather
- Abby being in the “mommy phase” and always wanting to give me hugs
- the scent of pumpkin spice
- not being in school for the first time since I was 4!
4 songs I cannot get out of my head:
- Anything VeggieTales. I wake up singing them.
- I Want A Hippopotamus for Christmas
- The House that Built Me – Miranda Lambert
- Piece of Glass – Caedmon’s Call
4 things you did not know about me:
- I am deathly afraid of spiders. When I moved into my new office it was a spider haven and I thought I would die.
- My left leg is lightly shorter than my right.
- I spent 3 weeks as a student ambassador in New Zealand and Australia when I was 15.
- I am older than my husband by 19 months – I am such a cougar!
Now its your turn! If you choose to participate, leave a link so I can come read your answers!