1. The phrase or punctuation I overuse most is ….. I tend to use a lot of !!!!!!!! I also use 🙂 a lot too. I try to be an extrovert online to make up for my IRL introvertedness. Yes I just made up that word. I tend to use the phrase “holy cow” a lot, esp at work.
2. Today I am thankful for our new swing set for Abby! My fab supervisor was looking to get rid of theirs just as we were looking to add one so they passed it along! All we had to do was move it! SCORE! I know where we will be spending our time this weekend when its not raining!
3. My best friend is my husband! A close second is my dog Charlie 🙂 lol.
4. A quirky thing about me is I love roller coasters but being in an elevator freaks me slap out especially if I end up in the back or in a corner. I can’t handle it.
5. This weekend I am going to be celebrating my wonderful husband’s 28th birthday!!! We’ve got all day tomorrow with nothing to do! Yay!
6. Something that worries me is the thought of losing Abby & John. I cannot tell you how many times I have woken up crying from dreams of losing them both in a car accident. Its probably an unhealthy number.
7. On my night stand you would find my cell phone charger, a handful of bobby pins, a couple of Abby’s barrettes, and a sippy cup.