1. I am currently obsessed with designing the playroom! That is our next project and we are putting in new carpet and painting and I can’t wait for the space to finally have some personality! I’ve been using Polyvore to come up with a design tile! So much fun!
2. Today I am exhausted because even though I went to bed early, I didn’t get restful sleep (thanks to a particular toddler). I’ve just felt off the last day or so. Got to love flares.
3. The age I am is 29 and the age I feel is much older. I should have more energy than this!
4. My favorite place is at home with my family! But if we are talking about somewhere other than home, I would have to say the beach! I love just getting away and relaxing!
5. Something I have been procrastinating doing is organizing our closets. They are all disasters. Ugh.
6. The last thing I purchased was a McFlurry for lunch yesterday. I know, real healthy right?
7. The thing I love most about my home is that its ours! No more renting! I love that we can finally have a home that reflects our style and our personalities. Not that we are 100% there yet but we are making progress!
Join in the fun! Fill in the blanks in the comments or link up over at The Little Things We Do!
One comment on “Fill in the Blank Friday”
There’s nothing more annoying than going to bed early but not getting a good nights rest. I’ve also been procrastinating on the organizing my closet, in fact I need to clean the darn thing but I just cant find the motivation.
McFlurry…Yum! Hope you have a great weekend 🙂