I came across this fun meme at The Little Things We Do and wanted to join in! Check it out & link up!
1. I feel happy when I’m watching Abby play or wrestle with her Daddy or get that goofy grin on her face that she gets when she watches Finding Nemo
2. I get silly when I’ve been up waaaay too long and I’ve bypassed the grumpy-I-need-sleep phase
3. Something that makes me sad is knowing that I’ve lost 7 years of my youth to chronic illness
4. Something that makes me annoyed is the “role models” created by the media for our youth. Trash reality shows such as Jersey Shore make me want to vomit. Really?! That is who we want our youth to look up to?! These people get paid hundreds of thousands of dollars for what? To see who can have the foulest mouth and sleep with the most people in a 2 day period? This is not what I want my daughter growing up with.
5. A time that I’ve been truly surprised was John walked into my office with a half dozen pink roses and said, “Let’s go pick up our daughter” after eight long weeks of waiting for that call.
6. I am so thankful for the promise that God has a hope and future for me even when I cannot see it.
7. I feel loved when I am with my family.
If you have a few moments to spare, help me choose my next hairstyle!