“Sharing Our Spoons” will be a weekly link-up where you are able to find support and encouragement to focus on your entire health. Not just physical but all of you. For this link-up you will be able to choose holistic goals to help you achieve optimal health. The five goals include:
- Physical: could be weight loss or exercise related or it could be goals like eating more veggies or cutting soda
- Mental/Emotional: take a day to be alone, write a letter, paint, etc
- Spiritual: start a new devotional book, commit a certain amount of time a day for prayer/meditation
- Something fun: Take time to treat yourself – maybe a pedicure or Starbucks (if you don’t typically splurge for specialty coffee)
- BONUS: One thing to get you out of your comfort zone a week – try something new, sign up for a class you maybe have been putting off.
- Physical: cut back to 1 soda a day. Some people drink coffee, I would like a coke. Then its water.
- Mental/Emotional: Start journaling. I need a place where I can write completely unfiltered.
- Spiritual: Start a new devotional book – All I Need is Jesus & A Good Pair of Jeans
- Something fun: Get my nails done! My anxiety has really done a number on my nails so I’m treating myself to a manicure!
- BONUS: One thing to get you out of your comfort zone a week. I love climbing and I miss it. Its been seven years since I climbed regularly and I’ve just figured I never would climb again but I’ve decided, daggonit, that I can and will climb. Our local Y has an indoor climbing wall (and the university is getting ready to install one as well) and it will be much more feasible for me to be able to climb inside. I’m not talking crazy hard routes where I have to hang from 2 fingers or anything – I’m not in complete denial! LOL! But I want to build up my physical activity to where in a month I would feel comfortable giving a beginner’s route a shot! So this week I’m going to try to walk at least 3 times this week and start the push-ups challenge!
You will be emailed today!
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…