Link Love is a new feature of Sharing Our Spoons and it will just be a chance once a month to share some link love for great blog posts, articles, and otherwise fun things that I come across as I browse the web! I was trying to think of how many links to share in each little category and I thought since Link Love will take place on the 3rd Tuesday of every month, why not make it three?
3 favorite posts for the month:
3 awesome links you should look at:
- 15 Essential Plugins for Lifestyle Bloggers – this is an extremely helpful post for bloggers! I’ve been blogging for over 5 years and have been on WP for more than two but discovered some great new plugins!
- 5 Days…5 Ways – I discovered this blog several months ago through What I Wore Wednesday and totally took notice of her style and all the awesome looks she puts together (most of which are thrift store finds). I would totally love to go shopping with her! In addition to her mad shopping skills, I just fell in love with her blog. She is such a strong woman of faith and an inspiration! I highly recommend checking her out!
- 31 Authority Sources of Infertility Advice & Resources – I am so honored and blessed to be included on this with so many other amazing bloggers!
3 things to make you laugh:
- Big Bang Theory – Sheldon & The Bongos – We love the Big Bang Theory and this clip seriously had us in tears we were laughing so hard!
- Madagascar 3 – Afro Circus – This was one of the first movies we took Abby to in the theatre and we loved it and are excited that its coming out to DVD this week! This clip is one of my favorites! We joke all the time at work that our department is a circus so we sing this all the time when things get crazy! Warning – this song will get in your head & stay there!
- This picture makes me laugh so hard! This is probably one of my biggest pet peeves behind the wheel!
This feature will change and expand over the next several months I’m sure as I hope you all will give me some feedback on the type of links you are most interested in! During the month, if you come across great content (even if its yours!) that you think would be great to share, please email, facebook, or tweet me!