1. My favorite quote is Jeremiah 29:11: “For I know I have the plans for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”
2. A bad habit I have is playing with my hair. Now that its longer, I keep messing with it especially when I’m stressed. I end up pulling it up then taking it down then pulling it back up etc. My hair is flat as a pancake by the afternoon. I need to get one of those stress ball things.
3. The first time I felt like a “grown up” was six months after we were married with BOTH of our cars died. Good times. So when we were car shopping and filling out all of the loan paperwork, grown up life hit quick! We got scammed but we learned! LOL 🙂
4. Weekends are are all about family. On the weekends all I want to do is spend time with John and Abby. The house suffers for it but I want to make up for time during the week spent working!
5. When I was a child I wished my name was something that people could spell correctly. I don’t ever remember wishing for a specific name. I just wanted people to spell my name right! I still wish for people to be able to spell my name correctly! Two E’s and no I people. Not too difficult. Especially if I’ve been in your family my entire life and I’ve worked with you for over 5 years.
6. I wish I could have a week off where I could deep clean and really organize our house. This would require a shopping spree at the Container Store but I would love to get to a place where I felt like our house was completely organized. A girl can dream right?
7. A secret I have is that I just finished a post about sex for the Fight Like a Girl Club and now have very few secrets. LOL. But chronic illness, specifically in this article endometriosis, has a big impact on that part of life and it needs to be talked about. Just never thought this shy introvert would ever have the guts to do it! Here is the link to the article.