30 Day Blogging Challenge
Day 22: Bullet Your Whole Day
- Woke up barely hanging on to my side of the bed so I looked over and Abby was laying next to me sideways. Missed this.
- Heard John getting ready to for church in the next room.
- Pain signals woke up as well and I realized church was going to be a no-go thanks to pain.
- Abby’s eyes open and she has the biggest, sweetest smile on her face. Totally missed this.
- She slipped out of bed to find her daddy and somehow I manage to follow.
- After breakfast we settled into the playroom to watch The Lion King and play. I did manage every once in awhile to curl up in the chair with a blanket and a pillow.
- Later helped Abby changed into 3 different princess dresses in 20 minutes.
- Almost have a heart attack as Abby tries to stick an entire sucker in her mouth (stick and all). Meltdown ensued as said sucker was taken away.
- Abby states that she wants to go lay in Mommy’s bed so I’m thinking naptime (score!) but it actually turns into turning the blankets into a tent to play hide & seek with Chloe (the dog – not much of a gamer).
- Pause briefly for lunch before heading back into the playroom as I believe there may be one or two bins left that have not been dumped into the middle of the floor.
- Daddy finally comes home!
- Another meltdown over I’m not quite sure indicates it is most definitely naptime.
- Abby is in bed so catchup time for mom & dad while watching football.
- Finally able to take pain medicine and try to nap with no luck.
- Daddy and Abby get ready to go back to church at 4.
- Managed to do the dishes and run the swiffer over the main living area.
- Eat toast for dinner and crawl back in bed.
- Watch last few episodes of NCIS Season 8. Meds are definitely not working but somehow manage to fall asleep just as John & Abby return home!