This morning I was blessed to find that Janna had given me the . It has completely made my morning! I arrived at work stressed about everything I had to get done today to prepare for being out and also knowing that this time tomorrow I will be in surgery but God uses people to send His grace and give reminders of peace. Janna always provides so much encouragment! I am so thankful that God allowed our paths to cross, even if its just online! So in honor of this award, I will nominate the following amazing ladies:
This is another lady that I am thankful that God placed in my life to provide support & encouragment through hard times! I wish our paths for a better reason than IF but regardless she has been a true woman of faith and has provided so much encouragment and inspiration on this journey!
2-My beautiful Meredith
What is not to love about this chick?! Our lives are so much alike (maybe we were separated at birth..ha!) and she provides daily support, inspiration, and joy to my life! I am so thankful that God placed her in my life to give me some sanity in living a life of faith & infertility!
Even though I do not know her real name, she has been such a strong support through these last few months of my journey with endo and continues to be such an encouragment as I face surgery and the months to come! I wish her nothing but the best in her endo treatments and I am thankful that through such a horrible disease I am able to find such awesome women!
So ladies…here’s what to do:
1. On your blog, copy and paste the award, these rules, a link back to the person who selected you, and a link to this post: You will find the story behind the Pink Rose Award here and other graphics to choose from there. (It’s really such a sweet story)
2. Select as many award recipients as you would like, link to their blogs (if they have one), and explain why you have chosen them.
3. Let them know that you have selected them for an award by commenting on one of their posts.
4. If you are selected, pass it on by giving the Pink Rose Award to others.
5. If you find that someone you want to nominate has already been selected by someone else, you can still honor them by posting a comment on their award post stating your reasons for wishing to grant them the award.
6. You do not have to wait until someone nominates you to nominate someone else.Please remember that you don’t have to be listed here in order to give this “pink rose award” to someone. All of you listed on my blogroll have changed my life in one way or another. You have all supported and encouraged me, whether it’s through the words you’ve written on your own blog or the comments you’ve left on mine, and I hope that you will pass this along to all the women who have made a difference in your life! Then go here and let Kymberli know that you’d like to be added to her “rose garden”.